
Afternoon
This snow day could not have come at a better time! This semester has been so busy for me, and I've managed to get behind in homework. Definitely not good! I don't know what I was thinking taking two English classes this semester, plus History, Psychology, Old Testament...I feel like all I do is read! Or go to Spring Sing practice.
So today is my relaxation day! I will not pick up a single educational book, I will stay in my pajamas all day, and just...be.
As we speak there are brownies baking in the toaster oven (I'm that talented!), and I wish I could capture the smell because it is divine!
Late afternoon
Campus is such a fun place to be right now! Guys are on the front lawn having an intense snow ball fight, people are sledding down the Benson ramp, snow angels are on the ground, and lousy attempts at snow men are going up. Beth, Haley and I threw a few snow balls, attempted said lousy snow men, and now we're back upstairs drying off!
It's so pretty outside. I hope it keeps coming down until Monday!
Anyways, we just ordered pizza and are settling in for a movie marathon. House of Wax, She's The Man, How To Lose a Guy In 10 Days, Mean Girls, & A Walk To Remember.
Anyways, we just ordered pizza and are settling in for a movie marathon. House of Wax, She's The Man, How To Lose a Guy In 10 Days, Mean Girls, & A Walk To Remember.
What have you done/are doing today?!
"To appreciate the beauty of a snow flake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.”
i made brownies too! they're cooling now :) and played in the snow for maybe 20 min cuz it got wayy too cold lol
ReplyDelete