This hot, sticky, humid 106 degree-Arkansas weather makes me long for dry, 88-degree Utah weather.
I am not only longing for Utah weather, but for my favorite season- fall. Or autumn. How appropriate.
Which got me curious. What does my favorite state (Utah) look like during my favorite season? Glorious, I'm sure. Since I can't see for myself, Google image will have to suffice.
It steals my breath. The mountains are amazing enough, and then to add red, gold and orange leaves?
I know, you are all wanting to move there with me now.
It's okay, let the power of Utah overtake you.
And now,
to pack our bags.
Lets meet in front of the Provo Temple.
And then lets eat at The Training Table, with
vaNIElla cupcakes for dessert.
See you soon.




It is really beautiful here in the fall. The rest of the year is great too. In fact, I just got back from my 7am jog, and the weather was perfect: 70 degrees with the canyon breeze. I still think you should move here!!!
ReplyDeleteThe pictures look gorgeous! I can understand why you want to go back so badly!
ReplyDelete