Saturday, October 22, 2011

Recap of a Week When I Didn’t Blog

Oh hey, I didn’t die if you were wondering, although for most of the week I have felt like it.

That’s right, I’ve been sickly. Runny nose, watery eyes, scratchy throat, coughing, the chills. It’s been a never-ending cycle of hydration, medication and tissues.

These sweet leather boots and corduroy pants took me to the doctor on Tuesday:fall

I am loving fall.

Then, despite being ill, a woman paid me $20 to bake 60 cupcakes for her sons birthday party. A poor college girl will do just about anyyyyyything:
baking  

This morning after baking muffins and watching Jumanji, Jill and I trekked out to Thackerland for flea marketing.

It was a whole lot of junk and a whole lot of awesome.thackerland

Tonight we made chicken and rice, got free Frosty’s from Wendy’s and watched Harry Potter.

Another good week around these parts!

 

 

I amaland stay tuned for a Barn Bash post. We were Girl Scouts. It was awesome.

5 comments:

  1. Yuck, I've had the same stupid cold coming on too. The weather changing is horrendous. I see you're still into Harry Potter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely just watched the last Harry Potter last night. Also, that is one large box of muffins! Hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes, I hope you feel better soon! I'm only suffering from the cough part of the fall sickness thus far, but I am sure the chills will be acomin'! Those cupcakes look delish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you're feeling better! WHERE did you get your boots?! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jessica, I got the boots at JCPenney!

    ReplyDelete

Well what do ya know? You like to leave comments and I like to read them! We are the same, you and I.