Christmas Vacation Confessions:
1. I ate an entire bag of peanut brittle yesterday.
2. I made peanut butter fudge to give to my friends but decided to keep it for myself. And the tin of it is on my night stand. #fatgirlproblems
3. I shaved my legs for the first time in…awhile. Look, it’s my MOST HATED thing to do, ever. Plus it’s winter. And I’m single. Whatever, I don’t need to explain myself to you…
4. On Christmas Eve, I went to midnight mass at a catholic church. I’m not catholic. I also sat in the back and was 30 minutes late. (It was a beautiful service!)
5. Usually all I listen to is Coldplay, even though I have almost 2,000 songs in my iTunes library. Sometimes I feel guilty that it’s all I listen to, so I’ll listen to something else for 5 minutes.
6. When people hurt my feelings, I have dreams about them dying. Tragically.
7. I Facebook stalk people I don’t even know just to look at their HUG pictures. I really am a creeper.
8. I’ve been having dreams that I’m in The Hunger Games. And Peeta loves me, not Katniss. I can’t make this stuff up.
9. I’ve almost decided that I’d rather travel the world and live out of a backpack than get married. Almost.
10. I paid $126 to see COLDPLAY LIVE IN DALLAS!!!!!!!